Building Community Resilience to strengthen emotional health and reduce addiction.
That community members be the best they can be in living healthy, whole and productive lives. We will do this by building a coalition of educators, clergy, business leaders and concerned citizens that will implement proven programs and actions to achieve our stated mission.
Our January programming will be announced shortly
Becoming A Trauma Informed Community
- YOU HAVE A STORY – 14m https://www.ashlandmhrb.org/ace-study
- ACES Primer – 5m https://vimeo.com/139998006
- The Eight Dimensions of Wellness – 3m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDzQdRvLAfM
Filmed @ Ohio Theatre, Loudonville Ohio – 11/7/2018
- Catherine Puster (L-P Schools Superintendent)
- Steve Stone (Mental Health & Recovery Board of Ashland County)
- Jerry Strausbaugh (Appleseed Community Mental Health Center)
- Representatives of Redbird Resilient
- Update on school efforts
- Adverse Child Experiences (ACE)
- What is resiliency and its impact on health issues?