Building Community Resilience to strengthen emotional health and reduce addiction.
That community members be the best they can be in living healthy, whole and productive lives. We will do this by building a coalition of educators, clergy, business leaders and concerned citizens that will implement proven programs and actions to achieve our stated mission.
Parents/Guardians & ALL Community Members are invited to…
“BECOMING A TRAUMA INFORMED COMMUNITY”
7:00-8:30 PM – NOVEMBER 7, 2018
@ OHIO THEATRE LOUDONVILLE, OHIO
Guest speakers include:
- Catherine Puster (L-P Schools Superintendent)
- Steve Stone (Mental Health & Recovery Board of Ashland County)
- Jerry Strausbaugh (Appleseed Community Mental Health Center)
- Representatives of Redbird Resilient
Topics will include:
- Update on school efforts
- Adverse Child Experiences (ACE)
- What is resiliency and its impact on health issues?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Building resilience within OURSELVES, FAMILIES & COMMUNITIES
Event sponsored by Rotary Club of Loudonville