This past April 5th, 2023 two young adults and four adults representing Redbird Resilient met at the Golden Center room in the Loudonville Public Library.
This is the beginning meeting of what this group would call YOUNG ADULTS THRIVE
The thought is that Young Adults (18 – 29) would gather on a regular basis for friendship, fun, and a topic of interest.
WHAT WE KNOW
This group thinks the following framework (meaning we’re still working through this) for a gathering would be:
- 30 minutes – Social & snack time
- 30 minutes – Life Situations & Sharing
- 30 minutes – Music / Games
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
- Need to confirm how often we meet
- Need to confirm the start time
- Do not know the specific topics that young adults want to have more awareness on
CALLING ON YOUNG ADULTS IN THE MOHICAN AREA THAT WANT TO BE PART OF THE ABOVE.
June 13th at 6:30
3 C Community Center (Home of WZLP)
807 Valley View Drive, Loudonville
- 6:30 – Sign In & Socializing. Snack, Refreshments & Pizza
- 7:00 – Presentation by Redbird Resilient on the frame-work of a Young Adult group and getting your input on what would make it meaningful to you.
- 7:40 – Recognition of 2023 Loudonville High School graduates
Reservations Helpful, but not required.
Click here to Visit Our Facebook Event Page
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE June 13th KICK-OFF EVENT?
We will next meet June 27th at a time to be determined. Location will be at the 3C Community Center. Other specifics to be determined.
For specific questions, please contact John Stoops at 419-496-3499.